- Go to your Nearby Network page on alignable.com by clicking My Network > Nearby.
- Begin sending out connection requests by clicking “Connect” and then selecting “Refer each other business”.
- You can connect to a limited number of businesses every month, so make your connections count by only connecting to Active Profiles.
- Active Profiles are those which have an updated photo and have made more than 20 connections. If they have made fewer than 20 connections, and they are not a new profile, then they may be Inactive which will be a waste of connection credits.
- New profiles are good to connect to as well, because you will be able to welcome them to the platform as well as send them a connection request. You can find New profiles by going to My Network > New Businesses, or by clicking here.
- Once you have made a connection, send them a message.
- Our suggested message template, if you are setting appointments for your sales manager to close:
Let’s chat about referring each other business, explore what connections we can make for each other, and talk about general business opportunities! We are available for a phone chat. Here is a link to book a time directly into our calendar: http://win-your.market/chat. Please remember to input my name when it asks “Please let us know who you were talking with” – We look forward to networking with you!
- If you are setting your own appointments, make sure to first follow our guide on Creating your Own Calendly Booking Page. Then, use this suggested template.
Let’s chat about referring each other business, explore what connections we can make for each other, and talk about general business opportunities! I am available for a phone chat. Here is a link to book a time directly into my calendar: ((Insert your calendly link here))
- If you find you want to earn more and set more appointments, upgrade to a paid account on alignable. It will give you more connection credits per month.
- This same process can be followed on linkedin.com, and in some business networking facebook.com groups, however we have found that the businesses on alignable.com are more active and open to networking.